Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Flower Babies



My Bible study group had a surprise shower for my friend Amy last week. It was a lot of fun to celebrate with her!

I made cupcakes, but I couldn't resist making cookies too.


So I decided to do little cookie toppers on the cupcakes.



They turned out cute, but I have to say that I ate one of the cookies the next day and almost broke a tooth biting into the face! I didn't see anyone in pain the night before so maybe it's just because this one was sitting out an extra day. I'll have to make the icing a little thinner next time just in case.

2 comments:

  1. I had the cupcake the next day - ooooo deliciouso! Thanx for making these and helping set up Amy's surprise partay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Amy! You're the best ever! I LOVED the cookies/cupcakes and the party! I appreciate all the work you did!

    ReplyDelete