Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Soccer cookies

I got to make some cookies for my neighbor's birthday today. He is this really great kid who is always polite and friendly, and he does a great job mowing our lawn, and he kind of looks like Leonardo DiCaprio! :)

He plays soccer for his high school, so his mom suggested soccer cookies which I was very excited to do. I found out what cleats he wears, and tried to copy them, and the T design is his school logo. Also his name starts with T so I though it would work.


These were really fun to do especially because I got to use my Kopykake projector. Believe me, those soccer balls would have taken twice as long and not looked half as good if I had to do it freehand. I love my cookie machine!!

2 comments:

  1. The cookies were perfect and let me just say you are never too old for a yummy batch of cookies! Even @ seventeen he goobled them up!
    Thanks so much for the delicious birthday treat!
    Jenni
    PS: Your not the first to think he looks like Leo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad he liked them :) I hope he had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete