Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring is here!

You wouldn't know it because of the winter coats I had to put on myself and the kids yesterday, or the fire in the fireplace tonight, or the snow in the forecast for Sunday, but it really is Spring! So to celebrate, I made these cookies for a friend's mother who is having a dinner party this weekend.


Here they are in the box so you can see them better.


I loved doing these butterflies! I got the design from a tutorial (click here to see it) on Sweetopia.net. This is also a great tutorial for how to decorate cookies in general if anyone's interested in trying it.





2 comments:

  1. Your mother is having a dinner party this weekend also. Where are my cookies??
    They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Amy! You have done a wonderful job! I wouldn't want to eat them because they're too pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete