Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's cookies


I never thought I would be a blogger. I feel uncomfortable putting my thoughts out there for everyone to read. Not that I think there is anything wrong with doing it- I love reading other peoples thoughts. I just tend to think too much about what other people think of my thoughts, and I don't need that kind of stress in my life. But this is not a blog about my thoughts, it's about cookies! That I can do. So, without further ado, here is my first official post about cookies. It will be short and sweet.

I made some Valentine's cookies with a friend of mine.



Most of the design ideas we got from other blogs like the Sweet Adventures of SugarBelle and Ali Bee's Bakeshop. They are pretty amazing. I just wanted to practice some of the techniques they use to see if I could do it.

Also tried out some leopard prints.





6 comments:

  1. welcome to blog land. I feel the same way you do - who would want to read my rantings? but I love to read others and I love the inspiration that follows! I am proud to be your First Follower! and look forward to watching your cookie posts grow - Mary U
    PS it also makes a great journal of your adventure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, love your blog! Now you can inspire other cookie makers with all of your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jerrilyn Nelson-RungeFebruary 15, 2011 at 8:12 AM

    Very impressive Amy. Do they taste as good as they look? Where do you place an order?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey JL! Thanks! They actually taste pretty darn good!
    Send me an email if you want to try them for yourself :)

    ReplyDelete